will come back if and when
YOU MAKE THEM FEEL SAFE!
The CleanBee© “WELCOME NEIGHBOR”© Campaign.
The four simple protocols, HCV PPG, BioCLN/2© and LSP combined allow the reopening of small to medium size businesses with the four critical functions necessary for Employee, Customer and Business Protection;
1. Personal Protection Gear. Medical grade gear that protects employees and customers from exposure to airborne contaminates, It has already been established from this pandemic that the employer is responsible to provide Personal Protection Gear for employees, Why is this is your first potential legal exposure?
2. BioCLN/2© with an EPA "N" List ingredient confirmed to eliminate the Human Corona Virus, (HCV). Be advised! Over 97% of commercial disinfectants DO NOT have registered ingredients SPECIFIC TO KILL THE HUMAN CORONA VIRUS! Why is this is your second potential legal exposure?
3. Liability Shield Protocol©, (LSP), for small business provides a documented legal basis to differ lawsuits from employees and customers with all LSP documents kept in secure archive for 3 years. If you do not have a approved log that confirms policies, products and the protocol being used in your business you have a huge exposure to a law suit. Why is this is your third potential legal exposure?
4. The “WELCOME NEIGHBOR”© Campaign, the advertising and marketing tools to build employee and Customer confidence that your business is going the extra mile for their Safety and Wellbeing. Your customers will come back “When they feel SAFE! Every employee can share the extraordinary steps you have taken for them to build confidence and excitement with your “WELCOME NEIGHBOR©” Campaign signs on your doors and CleanBee© pins on every employee!
Protocol 1, Personal Protection Gear
1. Individual PPG for every employee
Employees and customers are continuously exposed to solicitations from lawyers promising big payouts from lawsuits from being “harmed”.
This pandemic has established that the employer is responsible to provide Personal Protection Gear for employees for three reasons;
a. To physically protect employees from emanate exposure/harm,
b. To protect any persons, customers or other employees having contact in the normal course of business from emanate exposure/harm.
c. To document the employees receipt of the PPG package and their responsibilities in a written agreement with employer.
Caution: Cloth masks and other non-medical masks not specific to established standards of protection have two known problems and are potential liabilities. INEFFECTIVE MASKS ARE A HUGE LIABILITY PROBLEM!
1. Because cloth masks absorb and hold harmful contaminates they can be more dangerous than NO MASK AT ALL!
2. Masks not approved specifically for medical and surgical protocols are also points of exposure for legal arguments of liability.
Because this information is widely available an employer can be expected to be advised and provide employees with appropriate PPG equipment.
CleanBee© PPG’s are designed for First Responders and are approved medical grade. They are specifically approved for the Human Corona Virus, (HCV).
Exclusive! CleanBee© PPG’s include all 5 Points of potential exposure. Mouth, nose, eyes, ears, hands. If the PPG gear a business provides does not have all 5 of these available in medical grade components a legal exposure remains.
When the employer provides the gear with a written Agreement and the employee fails to utilize it the legal burden may then fall on the employee. Documented use of approved equipment shows “Good Faith” by employer. Often the pivotal point in legal liability.
Protocol 2, BioCLN/2
Certified HCV Decontamination
2. BioCLN/2© with Verbena Plus©
BioCLN/2© with the EPA "N" List ingredient government registered and science confirmed to eliminate the HCV insures your employees and customers in the cleanest environment available.
Be advised! Over 97% of commercial disinfectants DO NOT have registered ingredients SPECIFIC TO KILL THE HUMAN CORONA VIRUS!
Alcohol disinfectants do kill bacteria.
They DO NOT kill Human Corona VIRUS.
https://www.merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/virus-vs-bacteria-difference 'Virus' vs. 'Bacteria'
While both can cause disease, viruses are not living organisms, whereas bacteria are. Why does that matter?
If the cleaner you choose to use is not specific to kill the HCV you may have limited LEGAL DEFENSE if challenged!
All interior surfaces exposed to contact by employees or customers require decontamination after exposure. Doors, hand rails, bathrooms, and all points of contact between employees and contact between employees and customers.
According to the CDC washing hands REDUCES the volume of BACTERIA. IT DOES NOT REMOVE HCV! IT WILL NOT KILL THE HCV!
BioCLN/2©, gives you the assurance of HCV killing ingredients and more with a simple spray, wait and wipe that takes 90 seconds.
• BioCLN/2© solves problems others cannot. Any disinfectant powerful enough to kill the HCV is too corrosive for retail applications.
• BioCLN/2© solves that problem with the exclusive proprietary formula Verbena Plus©
A NATURAL product distilled from nature that balances PH and makes BioCLN/2© ECO and user friendly.
• This exclusive Verbena Plus© formula also;
• Allows surface tension to be broken on the cleaning surface,
• Allowing deeper penetration of BioCLN/2© based cleaning,
• Allowing denomination reaction at a lower overall BioCLN/2© concentration,
• Allowing cleaning products to dwell (stand) longer on horizontal surfaces.
Protocol 3, "Good Faith"
3. Liability Shield Protocol©, (LSP), for small business.
Liability Shield Protocol©, (LSP), provides a written detailed documentation establishing a legal basis to challenge any lawsuits from employees, customers or vendors specific to the current HCV pandemic.
Your complete Alpha Document Package Includes;
• Company Sanitation and Safety Policies© -Necessary for the documenting of Company Policies,
• Employee Acknowledgement of PPG Receipt And Disclaimer Agreement© -Necessary for establishing employee responsibility for PPG’s,
• CleanBee.store Protocol Assignment Matrix©
-Establishes Station Matrix and Protocols required for Log
• CleanBee.store Manager Daily Maintenance Log© -Owner/Manager assignments for all employees,
• CleanBee.store Employee Assignment Log© - Employee daily assignments
• CB Video Training Modules©- In store or online Professional Training for all employees.
Professional Training creates confidence in employees and customers.
•Monthly delivery of fresh documents, pickup and 3 years archive of all LSP documents, a critical “Firewall” to deter frivolous lawsuits.
Any number of attorneys will tell you most “injury” attorneys are only after easy “marks” that can be intimidated into paying a “settlement”. The typical sales job by an attorney to intimidate you into a paying a cash settlement may be; “I want to help you avoid tens, if not hundreds of thousands in attorney’s fees (AKA: legalized extortion,) and to avoid a trial in court in front of an “unpredictable” jury that could leave you bankrupt.”
Detailed documentation of Policies, the use products with confirmed EPA recognized ingredients specific to the HCV, written protocols, and documented maintenance schedules can be the most effective legal "firewall" against frivolous lawsuits.
Protocol 4, The "WELCOME NEIGHBOR" Campaign
4. The “WELCOME NEIGHBOR”© Campaign.
Your customers will come back “When they feel SAFE! Your employees and customers need to see Professional Marketing materials to be made aware and understand all the extraordinary measures your business is doing to protect them.
• From the time your customers approach the door of your business they will know something special is happening here,
• The Cleanbee “WELCOME NEIGHBOR”© sign will greet them at the front door, • The “CERTIFIED CLEAN©” words will capture their attention and clearly convey that your business has something special to offer, • The “EARNING YOUR TRUST EVERY DAY©” slogan builds confidence,
• Every employee can share the extraordinary steps you have taken for them to build confidence and excitement with their CleanBee© pins proudly displayed,
• The “WELCOME NEIGHBOR”© Campaign will create a Team Spirit and motivate your employees to participate to create the best environment possible for you and your customers,
• The individualized training will teach your employees to share the excitement of a safe and ECO friendly business with your customers,
• Your customers will have something special to tell their family and friends about your business.
NuPro Life Resources, Inc. has everything you need to Re Grand Open your business with a clean, safe, ECO Friendly environment with excited and motivated employees and customers talking you up all over town.
We can customize a Program to fit your budget.
Please refer any questions to me personally.
Thank you and please stay safe, Daniel Haggerty CEO, NuPro Life Resources, Inc. Personal lines 214-973-1180 or [email protected]
5 Point Personal Protection
Exclusive! Our PPG Grab To GO bags include all 5 Points of potential exposure. Mouth, nose, eyes, ears, hands and also provide approved Bio-waste Disposal Bags. If the gear a business provides does not have all 5 of these available in medical grade components the legal exposure remains. When the employer provides the gear and the employee fails to utilize it the legal burden may fall on the employee not the employer. Documented use of approved equipment shows “Good Faith” by employer. Often the pivotal point in legal considerations. Please refer any questions to me personally. Thank you and please stay safe, D. Haggerty CEO, NuPro Life Resources, Inc. Personal lines 214 973-11-80 or [email protected]